If you don’t have a large investment to fund your startup it’s likely that you don’t have enough fund to spend on the marketing of your business. That’s not good at all because if you are busy building up your business, how can you expect it to grow if no one is aware of its existence. For this purpose, one has to focus on marketing their business. Here are some of the marketing tips that would enable the startup to do their business marketing in s strategic low-cost budget.
1. Keep Blogging: It serves as a self-branding tool and is also effective and cheap. What blog offers you as a company is a credibility which in turn will allow you to be quickly seen as experts in your chosen field. You should try and blog two or thrice a week and this will significantly enhance your opportunity of being found on big search engines such as Google. The more your company blogs the better are your chances of getting noticed by a large number of audiences.
2. Develop a Website: Make sure you first develop a website for your startup. Developing a website means it should have eye-catching punch-line, images, details about your services, proper information in terms of contact details, address, email id which would make it convenient for the customer to reach out to you in case of any query.
3. Search Engine Optimization: This is an essential way of getting your website found on search engines. For this, you need to use rich keywords, tagline, phrases, and slogans that are relevant to what your websites offer. Nowadays, however, there are a lot of companies that offer SEO solutions on a very reasonable budget. It would be advisable to pay for these services so that you can proceed to concentrate on the other aspects of your business.
4. Social Media Podiums: Social media has brought about a drastic change in the way we do our business. You can take your startup to the next level through social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc. Based on your brand do a research on various social media outlets and find out where your target audience hangs out so you can connect with them. For instance, if you are in the fashion industry using Pinterest or Facebook is an ideal option to connect with your female based audience.
5. Press Releases: Due to high competition in the market press releases remain a useful way for a startup to market its content both across the globe as well as locally. If it’s done in a right manner it can give a fair amount of boost to your brand. The best part of this, it’s not very expensive yet it can be a useful tool in marketing your brand name.
Focus your marketing resources on tasks that will target, engage, inform, and entertain your audience to maximize results. The above mentioned online tips are cost effective and can be used by any startup.